On the 11 and 12 of September 2017, during the kickoff of the ‘Logistics Tech Accelerator’ held at the headquarters of Kaleido Logistics – founder of the program – in Vigo, we could know what startups have been selected by the corporates to participate in this third edition of Program.
The ‘Logistics Tech Accelerator’ is based on an open innovation model where the expertise of leading industry companies in combined with cutting-edge technology from the startups guided by world-class industry mentors.
The projects selected focus on technological solutions in the most relevant areas of logistics such as Smart Warehouse, Smart Transport and Smart Commerce & Trade. The benefits of a program like Logistics Tech Accelerator for the startups are the ability to scale their project and test their technology in the real market, as well as cultivate new business relationships. Thanks to the proven effectiveness of previous editions, corporates can access to cutting-edge technology and know if it is the most appropriate solution to some of the challenges that arise in their activity in a short time.
Logistics Tech Accelerator Cohort III selected startups are:
– AirSpace Technologies (Carlsbad, CA, USA) is a technology-based logistics company specialized in critical shipments and currently focused on the aerospace, bio-sanitary and high-tech industries.
– Eunimart (Hyderabad, India) is a solution for cross-border e-commerce between India and other countries that solves problems of sales channel, logistics, payments and technology.
– Fullfil (Madrid, Spain) has a platform that adds the supply of warehouses obtaining transparency in the pricing, simplifying the hiring and billing compliance services.
– Transmetrics (Sofía, Bulgaria) is a Big Data solution and predictive analytics developed specifically for transportation companies providing accurate demand prediction and network optimization.
– Traqui (Barcelona, Spain) is a collaborative logistics platform that allows shippers, brokers and carriers to sell, buy, communicate and manage transportation in real time.
– Zigzag (Holborn, London, UK) offers a platform for retailers that with simple integration helps the administration, shipping, return and resale of products globally without the need to return to the retailer.
From this day on the selected startups will receive a five-week training plan to explore key business objectives and define action plans in conjunction with industry. In parallel, they are already working on defining the scope of the pilots in real environments with the consequent validation of each product / service.
The results of this third edition of the program will be presented in a public Demo Day in December.